Please copy & paste our application into an email
City, State, ZIP:
1. For whom are you purchasing a kitten for? Is this cat a gift?
2. Who will be responsible for the cat’s care?
3. Where do you live? If you rent, do you have permission from landlord to have a cat?
4. Where will the cat be kept?
5. Do you plan on allowing your cat to be indoor & outdoor?
6. Do you currently own any other cats?
7. If so, are they allowed outdoors?
8. Are all current cats up to date on vaccines?
9. Have your current cats been tested for leukemia & FIV?
10. Do you plan on declawing your new cat?
11. If you move, what will you do with the cat?
12. Where will the cat be kept when you are out of town or on vacation?
13. How many hours a day will the cat be left alone?
14. How do you plan to train your new cat to not scratch furniture?
15. Is anyone in your family allergic to cats?
16. If you can no longer keep your cat for whatever reason, what will you do?
17. Are you financially able and willing to provide annual checkups, vaccinations, and ANY
medical care (including HCM scans) necessary?
18. Are you willing to sign a legal adoption contract?
19. Do you have a vet reference or personal reference to provide?
20. Have you ever surrendered an animal before (to a shelter or rescue)? If so, why?
21. Have you researched sphynx, HCM, & sphynx care?
Proudly powered by